You can see it here.
"I have trick envy!"
- Paul Harris
The hands are the focal point for power for many magicians, so why not turn your hands into a glowing hot lightshow? With Magma, you can focus your power and transform your fist into a seemingly, red-hot inferno. Metal bending, PK effects, fire & smoke magic take on a superhero moment when the items in your hand start to burn brightly in a fiery orange glow.
"Magma is a smart way to make a particular moment in your show a lot more magical."
- Joshua Jay
The gimmick is practically invisible in performance and can provide over 100 uses before it will require a USB recharge. Highly durable and expertly manufactured, your Magma gimmick will handle years of repeated use.
Turn your fist into a furnace Magma is extremely easy to use and is everything you could wish for to inject a mutant-ability moment into your magic.
- Makes your fist light up to look molten hot
- Add extra punch to coin bends, metal bending, PK magic and many more
- Add smoke to Magma and really heat things up
- Durable, self-working gimmick does everything for you
- One size fits all
- Easy to learn, easy to do
- USB rechargeable
- No reset, Magma is ready to go every time
- No Thumb Tips
- Perform Sleeveless
"This thing is hot! Killer applications."
- Justin Flom
The magician enters the stage, takes his top hat off, and from it takes out a giant magic wand nearly 2,5m long!
The wand has a good rigidity, and this will allow you also to hold it horizontally.
You can produce it from your top hat, from a paper bag or from the pocket of your jacket.
• The wand is very realistic and solid.
• Very easy to do. Quality made, produced in the USA.
• It is 234cm long (nearly 8ft) and has a diameter of about 3cm (1,2”).
The milk is poured from the largest glass to the next smaller, until it is finally poured into the smallest glass.
• The amount of milk is always perfect.
• From glass to glass, the milk fills to the brim, never too much and never too little!
Wonderful magic effect!!! A typical magic trick for children. Effective, simple and easy performance. A magician shows two clear glasses. Each glass contains pearls of different color. Tops of both glasses are joined just like a cocktail mixer to mix the pearls from both glasses. A single move and the magician succeeds in separating pearls of different colors.great trick for kid magic.
Very Easy to do !!!!
Our Company has freshened up the look to this classic effect by creating a version that uses a big magic wand instead of the usual stick.
The magician shows a large black magic wand with white tips. A piece of string passes through each end. There are different colored pom-poms attached to each end of the string. The magician pulls up or down one of the pom-poms on one side to show that the two pom-poms are joined together by the same cord that runs through the wand. He then dose the same with the pom-poms on the other side.
… It is now that the fun begins! When the magician pulls up or down one of the pom-poms of one side of the wand, the audience will see go up one of the pom-poms on the other side. This is repeated with growing participation and fun of the audience, that will go “crazy” trying to understand how the pom-poms are “magically” connected. The pom-poms can be pulled as desired, but the final result will not change.
Naturally at the end everybody will believe that the pom-poms on each side are connected through the wand to the pom-poms on the opposite side. But the magician then separates the wand in half, showing that there is absolutely no connection!
• Easy to do.
• A real classic in magic.
• The wand can be taken apart for easy transport.
• Great for any kind of show, and really a must have for children’s shows.
• The wand is 52 cm long (20,47”) and has a diameter of 3 cm (1,18”). The pom-poms have a diameter of about 8 cm (3,14”).
A black bottle is covered with a black empty cylinder. The black bottle changes its color to red when the cylinder is withdrawn. The action is repeated and the bottle is seen to change its color from red to yellow, from yellow to green, from green to white and finally from white to black.
• The cylinders are about 27 cm high, and highly visible even at a great distance.
You can see it here.
Each bottle is inserted into a tube. One is held by the magician and another by the spectator. Both do the exact same movements, but when the bottles are taken out, the magician’s bottle is upright, while the spectator’s is upside down!
Easy to do!
After performing a magic routine with a rope, the magician puts the rope into a cloth bag. With just a wave, the bag changes into a giant foulard with the writing “THE END” made of rope on it!
• Instructions for a rope routine are not supplied. Just perform your favorite one.
• The foulard measures cm 72 x 75 (28,3” x 29,1”). The rope supplied is about 4 m (157”).
• Very easy to do and ideal for a finale. The writing is well visible eve at a certain distance.
One banana multiplies into two bananas. Put one away and the remaining banana multiplies into two again, again, and again. Every time you remove one and it comes back with two.
• These well made sponge bananas are approx. 19 cm long
Feeling a bit hungry? Take out some fries from your purse frame! Realistic looking box full of french fries at your fingertips.
Measures approx. 9cm wide x 15cm tall.